View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 12:02 AM   #288
Alohamora
Evangelist
Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Fire tablet, ios phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsalvaggio View Post
I clicked the link earlier this week and got the "week of 11/19" response but nothing since then. I stupidly deleted the email. I know, dumbass move!

I googled for it and come up with this link:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/fict...79003818&emailname@domain.com

I don't know what the number 379003818 means (anyone?) but I changed the email to mine and it seemed to go through. I got the message:
Thank you for choosing to transfer your library to NOOK.
You will receive an email in the coming weeks with your access code and further instruction."

Hopefully I'll get an email soon.
-Vito
I did not get any emails about this because my accounts at fictionwise and ereader had old email addresses. I wouldn't have known about any of this if it wasn't for finding this thread just now. I sent emails to support at both sites and I also tried adding my email to the link above. We'll see if any of that works.

Is there a similar link to submit for ereader.com?

If any of my "secure" books do eventually get transferred to bn.com that will actually make me feel much better about BN. I've been boycotting them for new purchases since I found out that my secure ereader books are now unsupported on current ereading devices.

Alf has already helped me out, but a more official solution would be nice.
Alohamora is offline   Reply With Quote