View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiniree View Post
I have gone over to B & N and tried "purchasing" several free books by signing in, and then clicking the download button. The problem is that the books aren't going over to my nook or showing up in my B & N library as a purchase.

Anyone else having problems with the site?

Marie
You need a default credit card in your B&N account, even for free ebooks, because B&N's DRM needs the credit card info to encrypt the books.
If you bought the books successfully, you should receive a confirmation email for every book.
Sync the library of your Nook to download the books to your Nook using the Wifi connection.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote