View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 04:01 PM   #8
The Old Man
Fanatic
The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Fire 8", iPhone, PaperWhite 2
I have converted a file from the e-Sword Bible program (a Topic Note file) that was converted from several html files freely available on the web.
The book is "Judah's Sceptre and Joseph's Birthright" published first in 1902 by J. H. Allan.

The web page contains no notice of a copyright. I have the hardcover book published by Destiny Publishers that contains no copyright notice and whose web page is 2 years old.

This is a fascinating account of the "lost" ten tribes of Israel and makes great reading whether you think it history or myth.
Can I upload the lrf book?
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote