View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 09:47 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by innogen View Post
The folder Calibre v0.8.4 also appeared with the previous versions that were installed on my PC. I didn't report the bug because I didn't know there was a forum for Calibre until a few days ago.
Not a bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by innogen View Post
(2) Yes, I did use Calibre before. It was in March this year that I came to know the availability of this software.
In a previous incarnation you selected C:\Calibre v0.8.4\Library\ to put your calibre library any books you add to calibre will be placed in this folder. The metadata.db is your library, any books you add will store their metadata here in this database and any changes like title or author will be stored here as well.

When you uninstalled, that did not remove your previous configuration directory. So when you installed again calibre looked at your configuration directory and created your library in the same spot. You want to change the location of your library simply click the library icon, choose switch/create library, then choose to move your library.

After the move that will be the new location of your library.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote