View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:09 PM   #307
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I'm sure there is an app for it somewhere. I just never looked for one. It has Google Play so you have Access to every app out there.

The screen is WVGA 800x480 with 4:3 Ratio. It's not got going to look anywhere near the HD. I read on it all the time. Day or night with no problems.

It will play Audible or MP3 Audiobooks just fine. for MP3 you will need to use an app for Audiobooks. For Audible there is the Audible app.

This is a full functional tablet. It's not restricted like the Kindle Fire. It does not do Hulu+ or Amazon Instant Videos.
Thanks Blossom.

I am mostly interested in reading books at night and audiobooks. You did say it looks as good as your Fire right? I don't think the Fire HD books would be any clearer. I just am disappointed in the Paperwhite reading in the dark.

Why do you like this version of Android?

Last edited by new; 11-22-2012 at 06:12 PM. Reason: android versions
new is offline   Reply With Quote