View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 10:59 AM   #5
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
I've had very good experiences with RTF files. It doesn't show any pictures but you can make the text larger or darker in Word or Wordpad to make it show up better on the reader.

This is a solution to the sync problem that I got from someone else on this forum:

Open Reader library on your computer. Double click on every book, one at a time. If you have one that says it can't be displayed, that is one that has been moved from its original place on your computer. Delete it from the Sony library, and add it again from its current location.

I did this once, and it was a pain, but it solved the problem. Now I use Calibre exclusively unless I'm buying something from the Sony store. I don't care about exporting notes or anything, though.

Yeah, main thing is don't move your files around. You could try adding them to the Sony library from the Calibre directory. I haven't tried it. Once you get it squared away you'll love your Reader. Don't give up!
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote