Thread: Seriousness The Girl Effect
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 10:19 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
If you answer the first question "no", then the only option you have after that is "Well, maybe it is." That says that whoever answered "no" is wrong.
i still don't know which question you mean, though. the first question in the video is "so what else is new ?", which doesn't really make sense (it's rhetorical), the next one is "what if there was an unexpected solution (...) ?" and i don't think that's the one you mean either... most of the "questions" in the video seem to be more rhetorical ones than questions actually requiring an answer, so i guess i'm just confused by your reaction.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote