View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 10:10 AM   #3
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
The refurb I bought my husband was indistinguishable from a new unit, other than a large pink circular sticker on the outside of the shrink wrap. We did have to get two - the first one had a key that didn't work (Alt or Font, I forget which), so would go to sleep and could not be awoken. I called them Christmas Eve and had his new one in hand the next business day; we have not had a bit of trouble from it.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote