View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 04:09 AM   #42
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksquared View Post
Yes, the stats are still having issues.
I noticed. In 4.3.8945, stats racked up thousands of hours of reading. Now, in 4.3.8966, total reading time has dropped to 50 hours (which is waaay off), and the current book stats are all wrong.

This is the third time I've had a firmware in which the stats were broken. I wonder why it's so hard getting this right. I wonder if it's even possible to get it right now that books that I've read in the past have long been removed from the device. There should at least be a button to reset the stats to zero.

I'd rather NOT have a function than have one that is broken half of the time. It suggests incompetence. What is the latest firmware in which the stats worked right and the 1% light setting is the default; 4.3.8871?
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote