View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 03:36 PM   #29
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedlever View Post
I've been holding off replacing my K3 for months, waiting on the new 2014 PW.

If I give up and get the current version, you can bet the new one will be announced the following week. So when I post that I've finally given up and bought the current version, you should be able to rest easy knowing the 2014 version will be out within days.
Tee hee. That's what I did last year. Bought PW1 3 weeks before PW2 came out (it was my birthday you see). Could have returned it but decided to keep it and I'm still glad I did. The screen of mine is very good, I never upgraded from 5.3.9 so I have my font, backdoor lock and frankly it does all "I" need. I compared it side by side to PW2 and difference in screen was minimal - and I was bent on buying PW2 as a gadget geek - but it just wasn't worth it at all. Saved myself a lot of fuss with returning (from Europe)

Besides, you know, tablet just doesn't feel like a book
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote