View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 02:07 AM   #17
charmian
Addict
charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW2
I agree that a color Kindle is unlikely, and probably Amazon would be doing more to hype it up.

However, why haven't we seen any FCC filings? That to me is the most suspicious factor. I think it's possible that Amazon won't significantly update the Kindle PW this year. Hopefully I'm wrong, but the lack of improvements to the regular Kindle may be a precedent.
charmian is offline   Reply With Quote