View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 11:36 AM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Thanks, I already know and have used MobideDRM. I've bought a couple of books in the past that only came in mobi format and I've used MobideDRM and then Calibre to make LRF books. But mostly I use ConvertLit & Calibre because I buy a lot of Lit files.
Thanks for the imformation on finding my Kindle PID, that was going to be my next question!
You can get lit2mobi it is part of the mobiperl package. This way, you can keep buying LIT books... if you want. But, I have found that usually the Kindle store is cheaper. Just don't by topaz ebooks from them. You can't remove the DRM and they are much slower when reading them on the Kindle.

Oh, and I only use the Kindle cover when traveling with the thing. I always take it out of the cover to read. However, I have heard people like the MEdge cover and can fold it back and read comfortably.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote