View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 09:56 AM   #4
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Areka View Post
Without any changes yet i see on my PE:
ro.product.model=Nexus One
ro.product.name=passion
ro.product.device=edgejr

After Allmine install i had to register again with Docs to Go but had no problems with it ever since.

Could it be you only changed ro.product.name=passion to edgejr and device was already edgejr?

Also are the dalvik changes totaly safe, can nothing go wrong? Because i can do it but to be honest it is like you talk in a foreign language to me!

Thanks!!!
The passion line is probably all i changed. I honestly don't remebr. The playstore still works fine with the changes. The PE shows up on my account as "edgejr".

The dalvik changes should be 100% safe. You can always set them back to stock, too. Just do a back up before hand. I haven't had any problems out of my PE since making the changes. The heap size may not actually help any but the jit definitely did.

Last edited by helf; 02-23-2014 at 09:59 AM.
helf is offline   Reply With Quote