View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 09:07 PM   #4
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosavj View Post
LOL! I'm not crazy enough to order an ereader from France and have it sent to USA, unless it's absolutely the best in the market which it is not... Sigh!
I think I may be (and getting it sent to Canada). On January 1st, I started a year long project to convert Burt's Polish-English dictionary to PocketBook format. I'm 3/4 of the way through (less than 90 pages to go). After that colossal effort, it would be a shame if my PB902 died and I couldn't use the dictionary. So, if I'm crazy enough to work on the dictionary, why not be crazy enough to order the device from overseas?
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote