View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 06:02 PM   #160
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Then, when sending the books, the driver reads "kobo_extra.css" and does the following:
  • If there are any "@page" rules in "kobo_extra.css", it removes any existing @page rules from the stylesheets in the epub.
  • If any rules in "kobo_extra.css" have "widows" or "orphans" setting, all "widows" or "orphans" are removed from CSS rules in the stylesheets.
  • The contents of "kobo_extra.css" are appended at the end of all stylesheets in the ePub.

Example CSS Rule
A simple example of how this can be used is to put the following in "kobo_extra.css":
Code:
body {
	orphans: 0;
	widows: 0;
	}
I followed your instructions and the CSS is appended as stated.
Could you tell me how I would go about modifying line height in a typical calibre converted epub?

I put line-height: 1.0; in the kobo_extra.css file and it is there but no effect on the epub. The line-height is appended, but not removed elsewhere.
Probably I am misunderstanding something simple.

Helen

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote