View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 01:30 PM   #1079
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
It's unusual for developers to provide private chat assistance. (even for money)

For obvious reasons. We would be doing it all that time.

I think what you are saying is "A video would work better in all languages", now on this point I would tend to agree. However, since it does not exist. You don't specify a "location" in your Mobile Read "Profile" so I can't guess at a language that you might natively speak.

But honestly the guides are at least correct. if not easy to follow in all languages.

So perhaps a native <Your Language here> speaker could assist you more helpfully.

Also. I am guessing Windows as a platform (per your last comment) there are step by step guides with "pictures" on the debricking thread for that platform (If I recall correctly by Geekmaster)

Search there.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote