View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:39 AM   #41
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Quick, somebody grab the Cattle Prod, we got a live one!

I know, it's not funny...maybe back up, do a brief review or outline or sketch of what you've got and do some meditation (medically assisted or not) on it!

Good Luck!
I'm in two minds, when I get back to it, whether or not to read everything I have written so far before I continue (I've been away from it for 6 months or so). I'm afraid if I don't, I will drop thread strands and not resolve them, but I'm also afraid if I do then I'll end up spending all my time editing what I've already written rather than writing new stuff.

Would be interested in the views of anyone who has experienced something similar?