View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:10 PM   #105
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Thanks for the confirmation, NiLuJe.

xendula - I know what you mean because I really love everything about the PW too. That's why it was so hard to give up on it. How soon do you expect your next replacement?
Anndrew said he'd call me back last night. He did, and asked me if it was OK with me if he set up the replacement this morning. I said that was fine, since I figured the poor guy needed to wrap up at work and go home.
The replacement never showed under my orders today, and he called me back tonight saying that he just wanted to keep me in the loop about the replacement and that he should manage to set it up tomorrow. I said OK and thanked him for keeping me in the loop, but now I wonder what that is all about?! I'll write an update when I know more. hmmmm.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote