View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 03:49 PM   #8
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsigler
Say, now that I think about it, I'll be pushing EarthCore as the best damn eBook every put on the face of the Earth. I expect all of you to help. I'm greedy like that.
GRIN Don't worry, you can count on me (as one of your current podcast subscribers). I cannot guarantee that you'll be as financially successful as Mrs Rowling (who definitely missed the train without podcasts and e-books); but then again, you write better stories than she does, and to book authors that's what matters most, right? Writing great stories...
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote