View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 06:40 AM   #1136
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Hmm, they do say they are now shipping internationally... Probably because Amazon.de has its own Kindle store, they won't ship there... (as they won't ship it to France and Luxembourg either, but do ship to the Netherlands and Belgium)
It's a bit strange.
I've tried Nigeria and some other countries just to compare.
All of those countries would be possible, but for Germany I can't go on in the ordering process.
So the reason seems to be Amazon Germany. Still strange: Why not sell internationally and switch to Amazon Germany, as soon as they're ready? Else they simply risk loosing some business.

Anyway...
I can't order from Amazon.com to a German shipping address.
I could use the usual shipping services, but I'm not that interested.
If I find a source for Germany, I'll probably go for it...

Last edited by mgmueller; 02-28-2012 at 06:48 AM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote