View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Fire + Hotmail = Fail!

I have made multiple attempts at adding a Hotmail account with both the stock email app and the standalone Hotmail for Kindle Fire app recently released. Each and every time the setup fails with a message that there is an "invalid email address or password." Impossible. I can login, via four different web browsers, on the Fire, Xoom, my phone, two desktops and two laptops with no problem whatsoever.

It is not a matter of entering the information incorrectly - I've attempted it now 15 times in both applications with the same error.

I did not have any problem when I originally setup a Gmail and a Yahoo! account.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas? I've already cleared all the data in the stock app (as well as the standalone) and re-entered data with the same failed result with Hotmail.

Pulling my hair out with this one!
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote