Thread: MobileRead January 2012 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 02:27 PM   #54
narflet
narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
People read at different speeds, and then there are just times in people's lives when they don't have the time to read as frequently as the want. For those reasons, it was felt best early on to give everyone ample time to read the book selection before the discussion begins. Some of our faster readers find that it works best for them if they wait until a few days before the 20th to begin reading so the material will be fresh in their minds for the discussion.
Thanks for that. I'd just assumed that the discussion thread would be there after the vote was finished and people could post in the thread whenever they'd finished and/or wanted to join in. Then when a thread didn't I appear I went looking I couldn't easily find anything about why not.
narflet is offline   Reply With Quote