View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 03:52 PM   #18
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
I've come back to thius thread because I was having a cleanout of old CDs and found a truckload of .pdb files i had forgotten about. whats the easiest way of getting them into ereader?

[Edit] actually after painstakingly uploading some to personal content on fictionwise and then downloading to ereader, I am less impressed with it than I used to be (also, yes I realised afterward that calibre would do the job). It was as slow as a wet week to open even a basic book like Tom Sawyer, and god help you if you changed the font size. I've dropped it again and am having calibre convert everything to epub.

[Edit #2] I've also discovered that eBookMobi reads pdb natively and thats one of the apps one can "open in" when accessing via safari.. its all good.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 11-15-2011 at 05:39 PM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote