View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 01:20 PM   #36
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
And please, have an email link or a way for readers and reviewers to contact you.
The one downside to this is that the author who leaves email addresses on their site, or when leaving postings or comments elsewhere, immediately opens themselves up to SPAM. I've had to ditch an email account almost 1 every 2 years because of it, and I'm starting to get heavily spammed in my present account.

Using code in embedded links--"&#(number for letter);"--seems to help, but you don't have that choice on other people's websites.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote