View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 12:52 AM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebusinesstutor View Post
I have read a number of ePub formats and I was wondering if the format supported navigation?

With .pdf, I can create a navigable index based on the headers in the word processing document.

Is there a way to do the same with .epub?
Yes, it is called the toc.ncx file and it behaves like the pdf and is normally created by header entires h1, h2, h3 etc. In addition there can be html style href entries in the document that can link to other places in the document just as in a browser html document. you can read about ePub in our wiki.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote