View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 02:56 AM   #4
carmenchu
Groupie
carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Win7,Win10,Lubuntu,smartphone
Thanks, DMcCunney - it never entered my head to search for the illustrations by themselves.
However, the stand-alone ones are just those I complain of in the Adelaide University edition - low-quality black-and-white.
I like much better those I used (from the italian translation - haven't looked at the german one, being unacquainted with the language).
And the illustrations for the Looking Glass aren't there - and the Adelaide University edition has got only some of them.
carmenchu is offline   Reply With Quote