View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 04:07 PM   #123
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Now that this is handled in Calibre, I'm giving this a try (I didn't want to bother booting a VM on my Mac for mobi2mobi gui and I've had no luck at all with the perl tools). I'm only having limited success, though, especially if the book existed on my Kindle previously (of course I'm downloading new versions with the Calibre server)

I'd really like to use this on Amazon books that I've "fixed" - I'm a little anal about metadata and TOC stuff. I did notice up-thread, that there might be a problem if the book exists in the archive - can someone elaborate on that for me, please and thank you?
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote