View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 08:55 AM   #4
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
I generally exercise very hard for 90 minutes a day. I play local sports and like to stay extremely active. I lift a lot of weights. I do not drink or smoke or eat junk food or drink sodas or eat sugar. I micromanage my fluids, fuel, supplements, sleep, and workout. I just got done with the insanity video (same guys who produced p90x) about a month and a half ago. I consider myself to be in great shape.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote