View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 03:31 AM   #7
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboRay View Post
Seriously? I can't imagine any reason to want a 7" tablet with a resistive screen.

Anyway, it's in the official product specifications: http://en.store.creative.com/product...=948&pid=20231

Display: 16.8mill color TFT, Resistive Touch
Because I don't like to touch the screen with my fingers? I prefer a stylus. Even on my Sony I use a stylus, even though that one reacts perfectly with a finger...

And it's not for sale in Europe (yet), and I've only seen a Dutch news item. Which didn't post a link to the site itself.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote