View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 09:51 AM   #6
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayspooled View Post
Do you have any good ones you've found? Lots of "Year's Best" ones but I haven't read any myself.
My Favourite Fantasy Story - edited by Martin H Greenberg, stories selected (with intros) by lots of good authors.

No longer available at Fictionwise :-(

Oh - not available at Amazon or Books on Board, either.

Diesel eBooks seems to have it:
http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/cgi-bin...ory-eBook.html

But I don't know if it's really available - originally published in paperback in 2000 by DAW, and in ebook by DAW in 2002. But there's a 2004 paperback by IBooks, Inc - perhaps they took ebook rights too, and haven't yet issued an ebook version.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote