View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 12:59 PM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
I have an other issue with eBooks. I am a very visual person and when I read a non-fiction book, I can usually remember passages of it, not only by content, but also by the layout of the book (paragraph in question was left or right, top or bottom, there was a illustration to the right, etc.). On the other hand, an eBook appears more "static" to me (due to the small display of current PDAs), where I cannot remember the "look" of a page where a certain paragraph appeared. So at the end, its easier for me to digest content from a paper book than from an eBook.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote