View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 02:39 PM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeannk View Post
I know. I really like the Sony 505 in red, and have seen them for 268...but I learned about the readers on amazon and they are pro kindle, so there are tons of reviews for that one. I have to check out my libraries and see how they are for ebooks. That would really save me, but then the convenience of being able to go on the reader and pick books and get them that way seems cool too.
Some members on MR get the NY public library card (non resident) I've heard that the SF public library is also pretty good.

Good luck on making your choice...
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote