View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 11:25 AM   #1
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Stanza and MobileRead

I think this is not general knowledge and I haven't seen it around here, therefore this short tip:

It is perfectly possible to download our ePub files from MobileRead directly, without any other software being used.

here's a short How To (thanks to Hadrien from Feedbooks):

Open your Stanza->online catalogue
touch the + sign on the right hand side
add a website
www.mobileread.mobi

go to the site -> browse E-Books,

click on a book, read the comment, click on the ePub file and it downloads right to your Stanza folder

As the cover is lost that way (don't ask me why), you have to do a small edit:

Click on the book, go to cover and get the cover from the book contents. Save the cover.

Voilą. You're good to go

It could be easier, but it IS faster than downloading the book to your PC and import to Calibre or open with Stanza.

Last edited by mtravellerh; 05-13-2009 at 11:33 AM.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote