View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 04:36 PM   #453
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I don't know, I removed hyphenation years ago and I've never got it back. I don't like it.
I know hyphenation is a personal think, but have you tried hyphenation with a hyphenation dictionary that doesn't have such ridiculous settings? The default left/right of 5 still can give many lines with gaps. So that makes hyphenation not all that useful. But with proper left/right settings of 2 or 3, you get many less lines with gaps and more hyphens.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote