View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 07:52 PM   #253
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathos View Post
This may seem like a stupid question but as a comic newbie I'm a bit confused. I've recently started buying from comixology. Are the comics on kindle the same as the ones on comixology? Are they the same picture quality etc?

I was looking at X-23 The Complete Collection at comixology and it's £6.99 but the kindle version is £5.67. Are they the same? I'd be reading it on the comixology app either way. Any help would be appreciated.
Some of the Kindle versions will cross over into your Comixology account, they are specifically marked as such. And either marked as Comixology compliant or not, they're probably exactly the same in most cases, although I've seen different page counts sometimes. But if you buy the kindle/comiXology hybrids I guess you technically get both versions, not that they'd be any different.
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote