View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 10:36 AM   #15
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
On the CyBook Gen3 -- to read while charging:

1) Go to the library screen
2) Menu/Advanced.../Slide Show.../5 Seconds
3) Wait for slide show to start (about 5 seconds!)
4) Plug in charger (not while slide is changing)
5) Menu/left button - back to library screen.
6) Select a book and read while the CyBook charges.

Occasionally step 4 doesn't work and you get to the "Connected" screen. Just unplug and try again from step 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
I do read books occasional, When I've got my alptop open already, and the reader is lying in another room and I feel too lazy to get up and get it,

Also when I forget to charge it up (Which is often as i switched off auto shutoff, and am absent minded ). That one of main things I miss from the Sony, the ability to read when Charging.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote