View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 08:14 AM   #1
Tulpana
Enthusiast
Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Formatting in Epub3--What is the Software?

Hello. I wasn't aware of Epub3 until a revision at ITunesConnect showed my uploaded manuscript labeled "epub2." An Apple rep explained that epub3 files don't require the labor or consume the time of folks at ITunesConnect in the way that epub2 files do.

I assume Sigil can't produce epub3 files (but would be glad to hear that I'm wrong). I'll need software to reformat the book file and would be grateful to hear any names. The only I have found is "Gyan."

I don't know if Gyan works as a stand-alone epub generator/packager, or if it, like Sigil, works with Calibre. If it is not a stand-alone item, I'd similarly be grateful to learn the names of other programs that need to be run with it.

Thank you.
Tulpana is offline   Reply With Quote