View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:01 PM   #15
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakawaka View Post
Hey Pop, thanks for the tip! Very cool to get the popup dictionary working with Russian, however I haven't been able to find a dictionary to work well with all the declensions and conjugations in Russian. Where did you find the Russian-English Dictionary by A. I. Smirnitsky & A. L. Smirnitsky dictionary? Any thoughts on getting something like a 'closest match' lookup, i.e. find the word in the dictionary that matches a given word the closest if no exact matches are found?

Thanks for any input or ideas!
I found it from a link posted here. I think that the dictionary has to be created with all the possible inflections for the declensions and conjugations to be searchable. AFAIK the Kindle does not lookup "closest matches'... closest or partial match would certainly be useful... searching *all* dictionaries too... I'm afraid, it would require a rewrite of the Kindle framework.

Last edited by PoP; 02-06-2013 at 03:03 PM. Reason: mispelling... bad in a dictionary thread
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote