Thread: PRS-T2 A Little Problem
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:36 PM   #11
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
I used to let Calibre sync all my books, but then I started having the "indexing" problem with my DX and having to manually turn indexing off. Now I just load my "To Read" list and leave the rest on my Macbook and desktop. I pretty much have my Macbook with me at all times so if for some reason I need another book (maybe to illustrate something to someone) I still can.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote