View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 06:17 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
Our free one-month trial of Amazon Prime expired this week. My husband and I enjoyed most of the movies we watched, but we decided not to convert to the $79 annual Prime membership mainly because we found Prime video selection to be lacking. If they offered a wider selection of newer/higher-rated movies at a reasonable monthly subscription rate, we would sign up!
The main benefit of Prime membership is free rapid shipping of everything you buy from Amazon. Given that I do virtually all my shopping these days at Amazon, for me, Prime membership is a "no brainer".
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote