View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 09:50 AM   #3
ClairePMR
Groupie
ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Color, Kindle, EB1150, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Surface Pro 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post

Once you've got the credit, you can go back and revoke access to your Twitter account, if you want. What if you don't have a Twitter account? Just set one up and use it just for the Amazon links (I've received several credits for music and video from Amazon and use a throw-away account for the link).
I'm really Twitter illiterate, and would appreciate guidance - do you revoke access by unfollowing Amazon, or is there somewhere on the Amazon site that you have to revoke the permission?

Thanks!

ETA - Never mind! I figured it out. For anyone else who's wondering, go to your "Applications" tab in your Twitter account settings to revoke Amazon access.

Last edited by ClairePMR; 07-16-2011 at 10:19 AM.
ClairePMR is offline   Reply With Quote