View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 12:50 AM   #27
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
I understand, and it was something I contemplated doing. However the purpose behind linking books (should) be for adding them to a shelf in Goodreads. Had you just selected the books and chosen "Add to shelf", in that dialog you would have been presented with the list of books, any that had ISBN would have automatically been linked and you could fine tune etc.
Oh ok. I didn't know that. I linked each of my books first. Then I added them to GoodReads.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote