View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 04:46 AM   #26
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kranu View Post
Since I have ~50 books in my Calibre library, it took a while to link every book. It's not a big deal though, since I only have to do it once. However, if you want to fix the problem, I suggest that you instead have one main window that lists all the books that I selected. Books that yield one result are auto-selected, so that people will only have to fine-tune their books that have many different search results. (If that makes any sense )
I understand, and it was something I contemplated doing. However the purpose behind linking books (should) be for adding them to a shelf in Goodreads. Had you just selected the books and chosen "Add to shelf", in that dialog you would have been presented with the list of books, any that had ISBN would have automatically been linked and you could fine tune etc.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote