View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 02:31 PM   #10
ManosHandsOfFate
Addict
ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, K3, Fire, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjottawa View Post
To be clear: I can't buy a Nook in Canada but I suspect they're wonderful to use.

My observations were specifically related to the latest generation Kobo versus Kindle.
Because of the price I was seriously considering the Kobo. Then right around the time I was going to buy an e-reader both B&N and Amazon dropped their prices. The Kobo didn't seem as much of a deal.

I'm very happy with the Kindle in particular.
ManosHandsOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote