View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 10:19 AM   #5
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonytheBookworm View Post
How specifically would one remove the table of contents from the end of a news fetch? I went to the conversion>output options>mobi output (since i use a kindle and the default format is set to mobi) then i put a check in the do not add table of contents. That doesn't seem to do the trick though. Any idea how to resolve this for news feeds? Thanks.
Make sure that your selected output profile is 'Kindle' or 'Kindle DX' in Preferences|Common Options|Page setup.

IIRC the TOC is automatically removed from news feeds when output format is MOBI and output is Kindle|Kindle DX.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote