View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 04:24 PM   #35
jenifer.ezread
EZ Read Team Member
jenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enough

Device: EZ Read Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
Question: it seems you can still buy Jinke products from their website.... So I assume that Jinke is still in business... so what is the Deal? why are all sellers out side the People's republic not selling Jinke devices?
As many of you know, I am legally bound to say nothing about the current relationship with Jinke, their products, their software, and etc. I also don't want to promise any date as to when our devices will be back on the market. If I say "soon", I know you will laugh, but I'm just going to have to say it. Soon!

I'm sure many of you forumers have done enough browsing to see where Jinke's products are and aren't being sold. We are definitely not the only company affected by these recent changes. Everyone is being hurt by this, of course, especially us. You only have to look at a page or two of comments on the forum to see that.
jenifer.ezread is offline   Reply With Quote