View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 09:13 PM   #25
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selador View Post
I just got one by accident (?) from an Ectaco seller on eBay while wanting to buy a Jetbook. The whole thing was in Chinese at first, but I finally managed to put it into English.

I'm wondering, since you guys seem to know quite a bit about all this, do you think I should keep this one, or should I complain and ask for an original Jetbook? In other words, which one is better?
If you want to read ebooks on it, i would demand a jetbook. At the very least, a refund. I've used one of these, and I am quite sure that you're better off with the jetbook.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote