View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 04:12 PM   #9
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I have (in a test only) put over a thousand files on a 2 GB SD card and had the Reader see them all. I was able to pull selected files up in both LRF and JPG format and to play MP3 files. This was a test for another thread. Since all were in their own directory by type of file with no single file in the root, there was no problem with the length of file names. (My MP3 files tend to be very long named.)

Since I keep the number of books on the Reader to 30 or so and do not play MP3s on it, I do not keep the SD card in the Reader in normal practice.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote