View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 10:29 AM   #13
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthoven View Post
Hi frabjous
pdfmanipilate crop also pretend as if the doc were cropped.
I don't know what's going on with your Nook, but this is not true.

Quote:
When I view the cropped file on Nook with Small font setting, my nook display the cropped pages; but to my surprise, my Nook displays full pages when set font size to medium or big. I'm fine with this because the cropped file size is not bigger than the original file.
Please note that this thread is about *rasterized* PDFs, not text-based PDFs. There are no "fonts" involved whose sizes can be changed. I really don't know what Nook does when you change the font size with raster PDFs, since I don't have a Nook, but it certainly might need to change the size of the bounding box in order to get the proportions right for the nook.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote