View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 09:41 PM   #8
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Friend of mine got an iPod Touch and has been reading on that --he did an evaluation of it on my blog, if anyone is interested: http://www.bearmountainbooks.com/fav...ks/ipod-touch/

Another friend of mine did some reading on the iPhone and was not disappointed. I was leaning towards the kindle myself until I heard from both my friends. It just seems like the iPod can do so many more tasks. Of course...maybe 3rd or 4th gen kindle...

Karen, I stopped by your Books on the Knob--looks like a very interesting review resource! Now I need to visit your gardening site. I'm an avid gardener, despite the Texas heat that sucked all the life from my garden this year. I've already started my fall garden and, as always, I've got big hopes. The tomatoes are always bigger in my imagination...

:>)

Maria
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote